Consumer Finance Options That Fit Your Company
Offering your customers credit is not only a good way to ensure their repeat business. In a lot of industries it can be the only way to capture that business in the first place, and Eighth Street Capital understands that. That’s why we put together a flexible finance package for your customers, one that allows you to offer competitive rates while servicing customers with less than perfect credit. If your business deals with large-value items or services, especially health care, jewelry, furniture, or dental services, these credit programs are often the key to being competitive. In other industries, they still provide an advantage that cannot be beaten.
- The ability to finance your customers down to a 580 FICO score
- Incentive programs like 6 months same as cash
- Instant credit processing and approval, along with e-signature capabilities
- The ability to have us collect on bad debt portfolios on your behalf
- Tiered pricing to reward customers according to credit scores and spending
- Flexible interest rates
Our consumer finance options are designed to work with any industry, on items costing up to $10,000. This makes them ideal for almost any business, and even for some traditionally nonprofit organizations like private schools, where our options flex to cover tuition financing as well. To learn what offering credit can do for your relationship with your customers, get in touch with one of our associates.